Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

what are effects when introduced delay in exploit?
From: msairam at intoto.com (M.P.Sairam)
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:42:34 +0530

I am a new to this exploiting and i am working on framework 2.7, if I
introduce any delay in exploit script at the end how does it effect
the exploit can any one please explain. I am Using backupexec_agent
exploit as an example. If IPS is used then there will be some small
delay in transmission of packets (I guess) then how can I overcome such cases?

Thanks ,
   ----
Sairam

  By Date           By Thread