Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

msfgui
From: fab at revhosts.net (Farbrice MOURRON)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:08:00 +0100

Hi Leon,

An interactive session should work fine with reverse and bind payloads.

With last SVN and for the session purpose, a bug exist when you want to
kill the session but not when you want interact with it.

Could you give us the traceback, with your gtk, ruby and ruby-gtk2
versions ?

Fab

L.vd.Eijk at mindef.nl a ?crit :
Thanks Fab!
This .rb file worked for me. I also noticed that SCIM kills msfgui when you interact with a active session. Removing
this anoying b*tch (SCIM) resolved this. I dont know why but is worked for me.

Leon

  By Date           By Thread