Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Missing .svn on fresh Install
From: onatan at gmail.com (Jonatan B)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:05:12 +0200

On 2/15/07, Michael Wood <michael.wood at uct.ac.za> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 10:06:58AM -0600, H D Moore wrote:
This is a problem with the FreeBSD port. I filed a bug on this
a couple months ago and it looks like it was not resolved. I
will forward this to the package maintainer and see if he can
look into it.

I suspect (without having done any investigation whatsoever)
that this is just a philosophical thing.

'fraid not - it's my fault.
I'm sending a patch to add .svn files to the FreeBSD port

  By Date           By Thread