Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Exploit::Remote::HttpClient and stages
From: Olivier.Dembour at hsc.fr (Olivier Dembour)
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:24:29 +0100

Hi,

        I've seen that pipelining is not yet finished on msf 3, so I don't know if the
feature I'm looking for is to be implemented ...

I'd like to use Exploit::Remote::HttpClient class to develop an exploit (buffer
overflow), but there is two problems :

        - socket is shutdowned after the request
        - send_request_raw() try to get the reply, but the server is already overflow
(there is no reply)

I can fix the second problem by calling directly send_request (class Client). So
I don't read anymore the reply. But I want to use stages payload, so the socket
must be keep opened.

What's the good way to do this ? I can use Exploit::Remote::Tcp functions but I
will not inherit HTTP features

Olivier Dembour ++ Olivier.Dembour at hsc.fr
Herv? Schauer Consultants -- http://www.hsc.fr/

  By Date           By Thread