Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit on Windows
From: talha.tariq at gmail.com (Talha)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:14:34 +0500

Though im a unix user myself and am happy with metasploit working on
nix alone, I personally believe and have been using myself metasploit
on windows for quite some time to teach the basics to students who are
not so familiar with unix. I am not sure about the customer base but i
think there are quite a many users of metasploit who would want
metasploit to work on windows without much effort. Stopping the native
support for cygwin based metasploit on windows would hurt that part of
the community. Just my opinion, but if that takes too much of an
effort on development its not worth it.

  By Date           By Thread