Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Book Mailing List
From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:54:38 -0500

I created a new mailing list for discussing and developing the Metasploit
book. Please direct all book-related posts there instead of to the main
framework mailing list.

Once 3.0 is out the door, Matt and I should be able to put some time into
structure and style guides. Please use the new mailing list to post
suggestions, chapter outlines, or style guides. I should be able to
participate in earnest (setup infrastructure, etc) starting in April.

To subscribe to the new mailing list, send a blank email to:
  booktalk-subscribe[at]metasploit.com

The server will ask you to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you
can post by sending email to booktalk at metasploit.com. This will likely
become a high-volume list.

To unsubscribe, send a blank email to:
  booktalk-unsubscribe[at]metasploit.com

The server will ask you to confirm your unsubscription.

-HD

  By Date           By Thread