Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

msf book
From: sgeorge.ml at gmail.com (Siju George)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:58:20 +0530

On 3/19/07, H D Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote:
Hi Kim,

Looks like a good start, we are somewhat overwhelmed right now by regular
work / metasploit 3.0, but this is definitely a project we would be able
to support and contribute to. So far, my biggest demotivator for writing
a Metasploit book is dealing with the publishers ;-)

I heard similar comments from a lot of people.
Try

http://www.reedmedia.net/info/
or
http://nostarch.com/

as far as I know they are good people to deal with :-)

Also please make sure the book is printed in EEE editions so that the
3rd world countries can afford them :-)

Thankyou so much

Kind Regards

Siju