Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

ruby-lorcon feature request
From: asussex at googlemail.com (A Sussex)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:22:44 +0000

On 3/22/07, H D Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote:
Create a new ticket, of type enhancement, with the component set to
metasploit3:

http://metasploit.com/dev/trac/newticket

Okay, done that.

ruby-lorcon is just the transport library -- the actual 802.11 packet
creation will be performed somewhere else. Right now, frames are
created "by hand" inside of the exploit modules themselves. Can you give
an example of what fields you want to override in a particular exploit?

Well, I want pretty much the capabilities that lorcon-forge offers.
Thanks, Johnny. :)

I know it's easy to set fields byte-by-byte, but it would of course
improve code clarity and development / maintenance overheads.

Is there any ETA on integrating lorcon-forge helpers with ruby-lorcon?

- as

  By Date           By Thread