mailing list archives
Metasploit 3.0 for Windows Installer (#3)
From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 03:42:41 -0500
With any luck, this will be the LAST test release for Metasploit 3.0. If
you didn't get a chance to try the first two releases, please give this
one a shot and post some feedback. We plan to cut the release branch
tomorrow afternoon and officially announce the release on Monday or
The following changes were made between test2 and test3:
- A checkbox has been added to the end of the install to select whether
or not you want metasploit to automatically start.
- The Start Menu entries have been reorganized, with links to the
included tools and the module directory included by default.
- File version information has been added to the installer executable
- A useless, broken exploit has been removed from the tree
- The VNCInject auto-connect feature now works, due to improvements in
the path routines of Rex.
- Tons of little fixes and enhancements have been applied to MSFWeb.
- Metasploit 3.0 for Windows Installer (#3) H D Moore (Mar 25)