Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit 3.0 for Windows Installer (#3)
From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:37:34 -0500

Its a good idea, I just try to minimize the JS when I can. For something
as ridiculous as the web interface, I guess its a lost cause :-)

-HD

On Sunday 25 March 2007 08:08, Mike Whitehead wrote:
Excuse my lack of ERB knowledge, but would a simple floating-image type
JS script be implementable? Something like
http://willmaster.com/possibilities/demo/adfloater/adfloater.html?
(check the source). If that was possible, then it would remove the need
to have the repeated submission buttons around the page, and instead
just have a 'big red button' for launching the exploit wherever the
user scrolls. Sorry there's no working example included, guess I'll
need to read up on ruby :)

  By Date           By Thread