Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

google summer of code
From: fab at revhosts.net (Fabrice MOURRON)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:16:34 +0200

Hi Jason,

You should have some ruby-gtk2 skills (alexandria project), feel free
(for free) to share them on msfgui ;-)

Fab

Le 25 mars 07 ? 16:49, Jason Mayer a ?crit :

I've been planning for several days now to apply today for the
google summer of code, but for the alexandria project.  Then it
struck me that maybe I could assist the metasploit project
instead...  Are there any areas in which I could be of assistance?

  By Date           By Thread