Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

MSFGUI
From: shirkdog_list at hotmail.com (M. Shirk)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:12:31 -0400

With Gentoo, and the packages,  the msfgui Revision: 4585 starts up fine.

The one issue I found was when I was trying to execute one of the Auxiliary
modules, I get an "Not Available" Error.

I would also add dev-ruby/rubygems to your required package list, as I
needed to add that for msfweb and RubyOnRails :-)

Shirkdog
' or 1=1--
http://www.shirkdog.us