Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Error while accessing the modules Tab in site
From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:20:37 -0500

Yes, the site is overloaded right now, I had to disable the modules page
to keep the CPU load under 100 :-) I should have a patch in to present a
clean message vs error soon.

-HD

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 04:22, M.P.Sairam wrote:
I'm getting the following error while trying to access modules tab of
Framework

Application error

Rails application failed to start properly

Thanks,
    --
Sairam

********* This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential,
proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Intoto Inc.

  By Date           By Thread