mailing list archives
Updated SSL Certificate
From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:46:55 -0500
We updated the SSL certificate today, which means that the Subversion
client will complain about a new key during the 'Online Update' or
'svn update' process. During your next update, please make sure that
the fingerprint below matches the one shown on your screen, and then
select 'p' to remember it permanently. Thanks!
Thanks to Rhys Kidd for pointing out that our old cert expired :-)
[*] Updating the Metasploit Framework...
Error validating server certificate for 'https://metasploit.com:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- Hostname: metasploit.com
- Valid: from Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:39:57 GMT until Sun, 30 Mar 2008 21:39:57 GMT
- Issuer: Development, The Metasploit Project, San Antonio, Texas, US
- Fingerprint: 05:aa:fd:bb:ea:cb:5d:bb:00:69:6b:d9:5e:35:cf:75:83:3e:fc:ff
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p
[.. updating ...]
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: not available
- Updated SSL Certificate H D Moore (Mar 31)