Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Formatting msfconsole output
From: Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:08:14 -0400

SHIFT-PGUP might be an option for you, or you can just search for the
exploit you are looking to use. I find that also looking at the repo
history helps:
http://www.metasploit.com/redmine/projects/framework/repository/show/modules/exploits

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com