Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How to call Console::UI from MSF plugin
From: eski mo <eskimo.ganges () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:39:56 +0500

There are two parts to it.
1. I think the main MSF API console commands like  use,exploit etc are
triggered by msf/ui/console . How do I call these  commands within my
plugin. The 'Automating the Metasploit Console'
(http://blog.metasploit.com/2010/03/automating-metasploit-console.html)
only provides automation just after msfconsole is fired. I want it at
the time of some triggered event (say arrival of session).

btw tried --- session.console.run_single(command)... dint worked :(

2. Can Meterpreter scripts call the main MSF UI console commands like
use,exploit etc. ?

thanx
eskiIVI0