Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: fail on control-r
From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 14:54:44 +0100

On 5 May 2010 14:32, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On 5/5/2010 3:53 AM, Robin Wood wrote:
I've been meaning to report this for a while but in the console when I
do a ctrl-r to do a reverse search the prompt comes up but anything I
type is hidden and when I hit enter I get this error:

Control+r is broken on RbReadline, if you run msfconsole with -L, it
will use the system readline instead, which should work better.

I'll try that when I restart. Dug in deep at the moment!

Robin

-HD