Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

defences from incognito
From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 21:20:55 +0100

Hi
I asked this on the PaulDotCom list and the only suggestion I got was
from Mubix suggesting using group policy to time out cached
credentials. Any other suggestions would be helpful....

Has anyone got any good references I can pass on to clients I've owned
through incognito? Beyond suggesting be careful who you log in as and
using least privileges what else can I suggest?

Robin