Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Patch for reverse_tcp handler
From: Andrey Kolmakov <hesitated () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:46:35 -0500

During a recent demonstration we had to use multiple netcat relays and
ran into a situation where we required a delay between the reverse_tcp
stager making the connection and the payload being delivered.
Otherwise, the exploit is triggered but connection back fails. I am
attaching a patch we wrote that introduces a user-controlled option to
add a longer delay (the patch is against the latest Subversion
revision as of right now). It is introduced as an advanced option and
is, of course, turned off by default.

Hopefully it helps somebody else, so feel free to include it!

Regards,
Andrey