Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How to get postgres driver installed in Windows
From: Raúl Millán <raul () cdsi com pa>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:23:49 -0500

Just to give this subject some closure, I upgraded to 3.4 last night, and
the postgres driver is included

msf > version
Framework: 3.4.0-dev.9197
Console  : 3.4.0-dev.9280

msf > db_driver
[*]    Active Driver: postgresql
[*]        Available: sqlite3, mysql, postgresql

So everything is working fine now with the database.

Thanks.

-RM