Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: bug in parsing mssql output
From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:39:13 +0100

On 9 June 2010 16:35, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On 6/9/2010 10:30 AM, Robin Wood wrote:
OK, so one slip and the whole thing goes belly up. Is the overhaul
going to include the NT auth work? Any ideas on timescale?

Not sure of the timeline right now; the parser has worked pretty well
for the last few months, but any uncommon fields can throw it for a
loop. The NTLM auth is a little more work, but shouldn't be that bad.
Its just a matter of scheduling it into the dev cycle or finding someone
with the time/inclination to do it before then.

-HD

Once I get this done and out the door I might have a quick look at the
parser if I've got time but no idea on the auth stuff.

Robin