Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: error
From: Craig Freyman <craigfreyman () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:23:23 -0600

Disregard. It was only throwing this error on a specific PDF that I was
using as the input file.

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Craig Freyman <craigfreyman () gmail com>wrote:

When using the adobe_pdf_embedded_exe exploit I get:

msf exploit(adobe_pdf_embedded_exe) > exploit

[*] Started reverse handler on 10.0.1.7:4444
[*] Reading in '/root/receipt.pdf'...
[*] Parsing '/root/receipt.pdf'...
[-] Exploit failed: undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass
[*] Exploit completed, but no session was created.

Any ideas? I'm running v9046

Thanks,
Craig