Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Any POC code for policykit root encapsulation
From: haZard0us <hazard0us.pt () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:43:28 +0100

Why don't you just create you own pdf? I think that's another way to study the MSF. :)

Regards

haZ
Hi all,

I'm new and very interested in the Metasploit project.

I'd like to get a PDF version of the Metasploit Unleashed ressource. I've been spending hours on their site and on Hackers for Charity, but I can't help to find out how to get it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

JV