Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: svn update propfind problem
From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 16:18:19 +0100

On 25 May 2011 16:15, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On 5/25/2011 6:26 AM, Robin Wood wrote:
Getting this again:

svn: PROPFIND of
'/svn/framework3/trunk/modules/auxiliary/dos/wifi/daringphucball.rb':
200 OK (http://metasploit.com)

The repo is only 14 days out of date this time. Doubt it but any
investigation I can do from this end to help out?

Hi folks,

I finally figured this out; ends up using a ErrorDocument 404 handler
that points to dynamic page that returns a 200 causes mod_dav_svn to
break when you relocate a file. The server has a temporary fix in place
which should unbreak the existing svn repos.

Thanks for the help sorting this out.

-HD

Can confirm that fixed it for me, the broken checkout just completed fine.

Thanks

Robin