Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Linux Post modules
From: Average SecurityGuy <averagesecurityguy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:02:08 -0400

There are currently no Post modules for linux. I have written one and would
like to write a few others. Anyone have suggestions on what you would like
to see in a post module for linux? I am planning to write one that finds
scripts used in cron jobs. The hope would be the script would contain
passwords or other good information. Would love to have other suggestions.

Thanks,