Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Can't activate Metasploit Pro
From: "Giles Coochey" <giles () coochey net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:49:38 +0200

On Thu, June 9, 2011 11:43, Isilme OrphousV wrote:
After registration,I entered the product key and it said "Product Key
accepted".And everything's good then.But when I click Activate,it said
"Activation Failed: Product key is not valid" and by no means could I get
it right.Is there anyone who has experienced the same issue as mine?

As it is a paid product, I would contact rapid7 about this.