Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

There is a way to transform metasploit (meterpreter resources) scripts in stand-alone binaries?
From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:05:01 -0500

Hi guys,

Metasploit (meterpreter) has some nice scripts / resources, like
migrate, screenshot, getsystem, etc - however sometimes (very
uncommon) I can't use meterpreter, but I would love to be able to
generate standalone version of useful resources such as migrate,
screenshot, getsystem, etc to use with netcat for example. There is a
way to do it?

If not, I guess you should consider it, could be a good improvement.

Thanks.