Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Importing Nessus then NeXpose data into MSF
From: Tod Beardsley <todb () planb-security net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 16:56:05 -0500

Importing twice won't zero anything out. If you import an Nmap scan
that shows ports 80 and 443 open on a host, then import a Nessus scan
that shows 445 and 139 open on the same host and a bunch of
vulnerabilities, the effect will be additive. The only changes will be
things like OS and service fingerprints -- those will be according to
whatever the last import says.

If you'd like to preserve the data for separate imports, you might
want to consider using different workspaces.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Houcem HACHICHA