Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: adobe_pdf_embedded_exe
From: Stephen Haywood <haywoodsb () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:47:55 -0400

Have you tried using your own PDF file. Download one from the client's
Web site or grab one from some other legitimate site and try using
that as the template.

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 8:33 AM, macubergeek <macubergeek () comcast net> wrote:
I've been experimenting with adobe_pdf_embedded_exe
The problem I'm having is that most of the AV's on virustotal detect the pdf
I create with this module as an exploit.
Is there any way to encode the exe before stuffing it into the pdf? Crypt
it?