mailing list archives
SVN trunk down?
From: "Scott McClellan" <Scott.McClellan () tn gov>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:46:41 -0500
I'm using the install of the framework in BackTrack 5 and just ran msfupdate. I got a series of messages I had never
seen before. Anyone else seeing this? Text is below...
By the way, the framework version in BT5 is 3.7.0-release, svn r12536 updated 5/4/11
svn: /opt/framework3/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8: no version information available (required by
svn: /opt/framework3/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8: no version information available (required by
Error validating server certificate for 'https://metasploit.com:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- Hostname: metasploit.com
- Valid: from Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:09:59 GMT until Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:02:24 GMT
- Issuer: 07969287, http://certificates.godaddy.com/repository, GoDaddy.com, Inc., Scottsdale, Arizona, US
- Fingerprint: da:16:ad:cb:4c:6f:7d:cf:b7:7e:5e:e5:f9:a7:a1:8b:3a:a2:6a:92
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? t
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://metasploit.com/svn/framework3/trunk': Could not read status line: connection was closed by
- SVN trunk down? Scott McClellan (May 13)