mailing list archives
Re: SVN trunk down?
From: Stephen Haywood <haywoodsb () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 15:06:23 -0400
do an svn update instead. Not sure what is going on.
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Scott McClellan <Scott.McClellan () tn gov> wrote:
I'm using the install of the framework in BackTrack 5 and just ran
msfupdate. I got a series of messages I had never seen before. Anyone else
seeing this? Text is below...
By the way, the framework version in BT5 is 3.7.0-release, svn r12536
svn: /opt/framework3/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8: no version information available
(required by /opt/framework3/lib/libserf-0.so.0)
svn: /opt/framework3/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8: no version information
available (required by /opt/framework3/lib/libserf-0.so.0)
Error validating server certificate for 'https://metasploit.com:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- Hostname: metasploit.com
- Valid: from Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:09:59 GMT until Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:02:24
- Issuer: 07969287, http://certificates.godaddy.com/repository,
GoDaddy.com, Inc., Scottsdale, Arizona, US
- Fingerprint: da:16:ad:cb:4c:6f:7d:cf:b7:7e:5e:e5:f9:a7:a1:8b:3a:a2:6a:92
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? t
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://metasploit.com/svn/framework3/trunk': Could not
read status line: connection was closed by server (https://metasploit.com)
- SVN trunk down? Scott McClellan (May 13)
- Re: SVN trunk down? Stephen Haywood (May 13)
- Message not available