Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: meterpreter flaky
From: k41zen <k41zen () me com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:46:39 +0000

I have tried a reverse_https payload yes and have the same issue. Funny thing is this machine started behaving
perfectly from 15:00 yesterday right up until 12:00 today and then has started playing up again. My meterpreter
sessions have been failing to it this morning but I've managed to connect back and all was good. Around 12 it died
again and I reconnected back and have the same issue of "Unknown Command" again when I try to use ps and ls.

I've just upload a new reverse_https.exe to the target and connected fine but have the same issue again with "Unknown
Command". It eventually gave me an error of "Failed to load extension: No response was received to the core_loadlib
request".

This is a wireless client and is showing 2 bars out of 5 on the wireless signal indicator which I thought may be the
problem.

The target is a Windows7 SP1 box and I'm running a BT5R3 machine using the 4.5.0 dev of Metasploit.