Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Update surprise
From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 16:28:49 +0100

On 2 April 2013 16:17, James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net> wrote:

So after installing the latest and greatest on a server with no X, I'm
greeted with:

[-] In order to update your Metasploit installation,
[-] you must first register it through the UI, here:
[-] https://localhost:3790 (note, Metasploit Community
[-] Edition is totally free and takes just a few seconds
[-] to register!)

Seriously?  I'm open to suggestions on what next....thanks for any hints.

lynx or elinks.

Or port forward that to a machine which has X and browser over there.

Robin

James