Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

Wait notification state in meterpreter session
From: Anwar Mohamed <anwarelmakrahy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:05:19 +0200

I am developing for android payload in a java meterpreter session, I am
coding a call recorder where i want the metasploit user to start a listener
to listen for "getting new call" notification from the android device
"something like to start recieving call since we don't know when will there
will be a call and i don't want to use internal storage to record calls" ,
so is there something like firing a background thread for example to listen
for specific TLV packet for example ?