Home page logo
/

metasploit logo Metasploit mailing list archives

resetting git
From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 08:24:16 +0000

I've a fork of the git repo that I did following the official
Metasploit instructions but I've not touched it for a couple of years
and it is a mess, I've a couple of branches and some commits and I
don't care about any of them. How do I reset my repo and get it back
in sync with the current trunk? I tried a while ago and just got
conflicts and problems so gave up.

I want to be back at a point where I can branch my own fork and
finally pick up on a project I started ages ago.

Robin