Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Flaps per second
From: "Matt Mathis" <mathis () zippy psc edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 1995 09:46:52 -0500

I am crunching the output now (it's *huge*)...

I'm curious to know what you think is huge...  1 Gbyte?

Jamshid and I have both said it several times - It is well within the mission
of the NSF supercomputing centers to support this kind of work - for ANYBODY.

Apply for a "startup" project.  Use your favorite interface to get the scoop:
email grants () psc edu
ftp pscinfo.psc.edu:pub/grants
http://pscinfo.psc.edu/grants/grants.html

A one page proposal can get you a 5 service unit grant (~5 CPU hours) with
more than enough archive space to keep the data.

--MM--

  By Date           By Thread