Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Will there be mbone ?
From: "William B. Norton" <wbn () merit edu>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 11:15:24 -0400 (EDT)

What would probably help out if this were to happen is to have the funds
to effectively host the meeting in a TV studio.  Proper lighting, multiple
cameras allowing viewers to see slides, speaker, and audience would help
make the MBone more usable IMHO.  The other (more difficult) problem
would be the signal to noise ratio across the net.