Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

AS690 3rd party routing
From: Steve Heimlich <heimlich () ans net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 22:24:27 -0400

Folks,

As advertised last week, ANS is eliminating AS690 third party
routing at interchange points.  We will make this change effective
with our config run tomorrow morning (Friday, 5/12).

AS690 will continue to provide ANS routes at these interchange
points, of course, but we will no longer reflect the routes of
other providers.

Those in need of third party routes may contact the Routing Arbiter
at db-admin () ra net to set up a peering arrangement with the Routing
Arbiter Route Server.

Steve

  By Date           By Thread