Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

WITHDRAWN: Motion for Post NSF AUP
From: Tim Bass <bass () dune silkroad com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 19:20:27 -0400 (EDT)

The motion I put forward for creating a draft AUP is withdrawn.
The objections to methods, words, groups, definitions, ideas,
opinions, and general noise seem to outweight the constructive
comments and suggestions.

Thanks you, everyone, who provided constructive comments,
encouragement and suggestions.  The other comments were
just an example of what spam really is, IMHO :-)

Tim

--
| Tim Bass                           | #include<campfire.h>                |
| Principal Network Systems Engineer |       for(beer=100;beer>1;beer++){  |