Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: MAE-East
From: Sean Doran <smd () icp net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 21:53:21 -0400

I echo the comments of Steve Feldman.

Unfortunately none of the folks on the nanog list are psychic,
and in the absence of anything remotely approaching quantitative
data, I for one am at a loss to explain the variance in my
experiences with MAE-EAST+ (I pass lots of traffic through it
at all hours) and the impressions of Scott and Ran.

Please supply some real information so that we can see
if there is a real fix for things, or even a real problem.

        Sean. (of Thee Psychick Youth (how's that for
                an obscure allusion?))

  By Date           By Thread