Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Motion for a new POST NSF AUP
From: "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc () imach com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 10:55:12 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 16 Oct 1995, William B. Norton wrote:

I personally think slightly smarter exploders might go a long way.  For
example:
1) a list server that recognizes the "subscribe me" messages and informs
the subscriber without bothering the whole list,
2) an exploder that "suspends" messages with more than, say 6 lists
and newsgroups, and notifies the sender.  If the sender is not a real
address, it automatically is purged.

How about the sender must be on the list?

  By Date           By Thread