Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: 204.82.160.0/22 invisible
From: Michael Dillon <michael () junction net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 22:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 25 Sep 1995, Gordon Cook wrote:

This *IS* a serious event.  It *IS* sponsored by the branch of NATO that
furthers international science and technology cooperation between NATO
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Interesting phrase in light of what has happened....

members and Russia and former republics of the former USSR.  I attended
last years conference at the invitation of Steve goldstein (NSF) who was
co-chair.  last year we met just outside of Moscow.  In my opinion SEAN
should make an immediate exception for the week long duration of this
significant conference and its hoped for benefit of the growth of the
internet in Russia and other former USSR republics.

if you can ), and I was absolutely positive about the consequences this
will have on the relationship between BelCom and Arna-Sprint in Kazakhstan.
Does this mean that only Sprint customers are being denied access to the
long prefixes? Or is it that the world is being denied access to long
prefixes of Sprint customers? Or is it something else.

Michael Dillon                                    Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-542-4130
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael () memra com

  By Date           By Thread