Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Peering in the LA region?!?
From: bmanning () ISI EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 02:27:51 -0700 (PDT)

Just curious, but after looking around at several sites in LA, I was curious
if ANYONE was actually doing any significant peering in the LA basin?
 Currently
we are looking for multiple interconnects down there in the 10mbps/T3 range,
however we can't find anyone...

We currently have a little >1000sq ft in the One Wilshire building.  Is
there anyone else in that building?  *SIGH*  I was meaning to ask this while
I was at nanog, but other events caused me to forget to ask...

Marcos

There is a scheduled mtg Thursday in Atlanta to discuss just such activities.

--bill

  By Date           By Thread