Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Peering in the LA region?!?
From: Pushpendra Mohta <pushp () CERF NET>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 09:21:58 -0700 (PDT)

CERFnet has a POP in One Wilshire with 2 T3s, soon to be 4.

CERFnet and Los Nettos/CSUnet have a private peering arrangement at two
locations. Other than that, I am not aware of large peering
arrangements in LA, but would welcome such a move.

--pushpendra

Pushpendra Mohta              pushp () cerf net        +1 619 455 3908
Director, CERFnet             http://www.cerf.net   +1 800 876 2373

Marcos Della writes:

Just curious, but after looking around at several sites in LA, I was curious
if ANYONE was actually doing any significant peering in the LA basin?
 Currently
we are looking for multiple interconnects down there in the 10mbps/T3 range,
however we can't find anyone...

We currently have a little >1000sq ft in the One Wilshire building.  Is
there anyone else in that building?  *SIGH*  I was meaning to ask this while
I was at nanog, but other events caused me to forget to ask...

Marcos

--

                               '''
                              (o o)