Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Recent discussion on address ownership from the latest NANOG
From: sob () academ com (Stan Barber)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 00:23:58 CDT

For those of you who are interested, a set of notes I took during the
last NANOG which (I hope) capture a discussion on address ownership.

The URL for this page is: http://www.academ.com/nanog/sept1995/addresses.html

Enjoy....

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob () academ com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: amdahl!academ!sob

  By Date           By Thread