Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: pre-NANOG road trip -- non-agenda, ignore if offended
From: Allan Chong <allan () bellsouth net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 03:01:40 -0800

Vince Fuller wrote:

Are there any people heading out early for NANOG who might be interested in
a road trip to Lake Tahoe on Saturday/Sunday the 8th/9th? If one leaves by
about 5:30AM, it is possible to be on the slopes at Squaw Valley, Alpine
Meadows, Heavenly (etc.) by about 9-9:30...

Please direct any and all followups to me, not to the list.

        --Vince

Be advised that much of the snow had been melted out by the torrential
rains (even at the high elevations) when I called the ski areas
last week.

Returning you to your regularly scheduled programming.
allan