Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internic registries
From: Mark Kosters <markk () internic net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 20:23:37 -0500 (EST)

I see this and have noticed in the change logs that the whois dumper program
was recently updated. I've backed out the change and the old info will return
by 6:00AM or so tomorrow.

(Ingres database looks ok but obviously whois is not).

Thanks,
Mark

Although I like being from Sun Microsystems now, it would
be nice to fix the problem.. Has anyone heard
if this problem is currently being addressed and if
so, when it will be solved?

--

Mark Kosters              markk () internic net        +1 703 742 4795
                  InterNIC Registration Services