Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Info on MAE-EAST
From: Avi Freedman <freedman () netaxs com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 17:18:08 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone have any info on if MAE-EAST allows collocation of a 7507 now or
is it still stated that the size has to be about the size of a 7010.

Please return email direct to tstroup () fibernet net

Thanks.

Todd R. Stroup
Fiber Network Solutions, Inc.

The 7507 is the same size as the 7010, give or take a few cm, I believe.
And unlike Pennsauken, many at MAE-East have full racks available to them.
In fact, Netscape has a bunch of purple beasties there (SGIs) last I looked...

Avi