Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: withdrawal propagation (was E.E. Times?)
From: Paul Ferguson <pferguso () cisco com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 08:02:59 -0500

At 03:01 AM 1/15/97 -0800, Tony Li wrote:

  Can you specify the bug/fix number for Cisco so we all can check to see
  that we have it installed?

I think that the engineering special build number would probably be more
relevant.  ;-)  As Ravi is out of cyberspace for a while (everyone
congratulate him when he gets back!), Paul, could you please do the honors?

CSCdi75464, integrated in 11.1(7)CA and 11.1(7.3) mainline.

This is an optimization, not a bug fix, although I'm sure skeptics would
subjectively argue otherwise.

- paul