Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: PacBell
From: "Ted Beatie" <ted () UU NET>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:32:20 -0500 (EST)

Brian Horvitz was caught stating:

Does anybody have a good phone number for PacBell where I can get SMDS =
info?  I'm in Boston and haven't had the pleasure of dealing with them =
yet so I figure I'll call the number on the web page...no good, all the =
800 numbers I've found thus far are disconnected.

Hey Brian, fancy meeting you here :)

You can try PacBell's Frame Relay/SMDS Noc # - 800-870-9007

--
Ted Beatie                                                    ted () uu net
Systems Engineer                                             ..uunet!ted

"the number of people in the United States who would not recognize the phrase
'Beam me up, Scotty' is roughly comparable to the number of people who have
never heard of ketchup." - Lawrence Krauss

  By Date           By Thread